The L99MOD54XP is a microcontroller-driven multifunctional actuator driver for automotive applications.
Up to two DC motors and three grounded resistive loads can be driven with three half bridges and three high-side drivers.
The integrated SPI controls all operating modes (forward, reverse, brake and high impedance).
Also all diagnostic information is available via SPI read.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Three half bridges for 0.75 A loads (RDSon = 1600 mΩ)
- Two configurable high-side drivers for up to 1.5 A load (RDSon = 500 mΩ) or 0.35 A load (RDSon = 1800 mΩ)
- One high-side driver for 6 A load (RDSon = 100 mΩ)
- Programmable soft start function to drive loads with higher inrush currents (i.e. current > 6 A, current > 1.5 A)
- Very low current consumption in standby mode (IS < 6 µA typ; Tj ≤ 85 °C)
- All outputs short circuit protected
- Current monitor output for high-side OUT1, OUT4, OUT5 and OUT6
- All outputs over temperature protected
- Open-load diagnostic for all outputs
- Overload diagnostic for all outputs
- PWM control of all outputs
- Charge pump output for reverse polarity protection
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.