The VB525SP-E is a high voltage power integrated circuit made using the STMicroelectronics™ VIPower™ M1-3 technology, with Darlington and logic level compatible vertical current flow power driving circuit.
The enable pin allows to externally block the switch when the input is on. A built-in protection circuit for coil current limiting and collector voltage clamping allows the device to be used as a smart, high voltage, high current interface in advanced electronic ignition systems. If the input signal from the microcontroller happens to remain high, the device protects itself against overheating by forcing collector current to smoothly decrease (low voltage clamp feature) to avoid undesired spark.
- ECOPACK®: lead free and RoHS compliant
- Primary coil voltage internally set
- Coil current limit internally set
- Logic level compatible input
- Driving current quasi proportional to collector current
- Single flag on coil current
- Low voltage clamp thermal shutdown
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。