The VN5770AKP-E is a device formed by three monolithic chips housed in a standard SO-28 package: a double high-side and two low-side switches. The double high-side is made using STMicroelectronics® VIPower® M0-5 technology, while the low-side switches are fully protected VIPower M0-3 OMNIFET II. This device is suitable to drive a DC motor in a bridge configuration as well as to be used as a quad switch for any low voltage application.
The dual high-side switches integrate built in non latching thermal shutdown with thermal hysteresis. An output current limiter protects the device in overload condition. In case of long overload duration, the device limits the dissipated power to a safe level up to thermal shutdown intervention. An analog current sense pin delivers a current proportional to the load current (according to a known ratio) and indicates overtemperature shutdown of the relevant high-side switch through a voltage flag.
The low-side switches have built in non latching thermal shutdown with thermal hysteresis, linear current limitation and overvoltage clamping.
Fault feedback for overtemperature shutdown of the low-side switch is indicated by the relevant input pin current consumption going up to the fault sink current flag.
- ECOPACK®: lead free and RoHS compliant
- Automotive Grade: compliance with AEC guidelines
- General features
- Inrush current management by active power limitation on the high-side switches
- Very low standby current
- Very low electromagnetic susceptibility
- Compliance with European directive 2002/95/EC
- High-side drivers undervoltage shutdown
- Overvoltage clamp
- Output current limitation
- High and low-side overtemperature shutdown
- Short circuit protection
- ESD protection
- Diagnostic functions
- Proportional load current sense
- Thermal shutdown indication on both the high and low-side switches
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。