The VN5MB02-E is a Smart Power driver for motorbike blinker; it is connected between the battery positive terminal (VCCpin) and a mechanical switch to the right or left side. As soon as the series switch connects the OUT pin to the bulbs, the device begins to turn on/off with a 50% duty cycle.
External low voltage capacitors are needed for supplying the device (CEXT), for stabilizing the internal voltage regulator output (CREG) and for setting the oscillating frequency (CFREQ).
When a low load is detected, output current lower than Idf, flashing frequency is automatically doubled.
The internal current shutdown latches the VN5MB02-E when a heavy overload occurs; thermal limitation reduces the stress on the device if the junction temperature raises (for instance when a soft over current event, not triggering the current latch protection, happens). If the overload condition lasts more than a time tfault, the VN5MB02-E is latched.
- Complete direction indicator in a SMD package
- Double frequency flashing in low load conditions
- High accuracy in setting operating frequency and low load detection
- Maximum current protection with latch
- Reverse battery protected
- Cycle by cycle thermal limitation
- Suitable for load configuration up to 2 x 10 W + 3.4 W
- Open-load detection for FAST line change (patent pending)
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。