The device is single channel high-side driver manufactured using ST proprietary VIPower® M07 technology and housed in the SO-8 package. It is designed to drive 12 V automotive grounded loads through a 3 V and 5 V CMOS-compatible interface, and to provide protection and diagnostics.
The device integrates advanced protective functions such as load current limitation, overload active management by power limitation and overtemperature shutdown.
A dedicated Multisense pin delivers high precision proportional load current sense, in addition to the detection of overload and short circuit to ground, short to VCC and OFF-state open-load.
A sense enable pin allows OFF-state diagnosis to be disabled during the module low-power mode as well as external sense resistor sharing among similar devices.
- Automotive qualified
- Extreme low voltage operation for deep cold cranking applications (compliant with LV124, revision 2013)
- Single channel smart high-side driver with Multisense analog feedback
- Very low standby current
- Compatible with 3 V and 5 V CMOS outputs
- Multisense diagnostic functions
- Analog feedback of load current with high precision proportional current mirror
- Overload and short to ground (power limitation) indication
- Thermal shutdown indication
- OFF-state open-load detection
- Output short to VCC detection
- Sense enable/disable
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Overvoltage clamp
- Load current limitation
- Self limiting of fast thermal transients
- Loss of ground and VCC
- Reverse battery with external components
- Electrostatic discharge protection
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||SO-8||150||-40||CHINA||0.5368 / 1k|