The VND5T035LAK-E is a monolithic device made using STMicroelectronics®VIPower®technology, intended for driving resistive or inductive loads with one side connected to ground. Active VCCpin voltage clamp protects the device against low energy spikes.
The device integrates an analog current sense which delivers a current proportional to the load current.
Fault conditions such as overload, overtemperature or short to VCCare reported via the current sense pin.
Output current limitation protects the device in overload conditions. The device latches off in case of overload or thermal shutdown.
The device is reset by a low level pass on the fault reset standby pin.
A permanent low level on the inputs and on the fault reset standby pins disables all outputs and sets the device in standby mode.
- Very low standby current
- 3.0 V CMOS compatible input
- Optimized electromagnetic emission
- Very low electromagnetic susceptibility
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EC European directive
- Fault reset standby pin (FR_Stby)
- Optimized for LED application
- Diagnostic functions
- Proportional load current sense
- High current sense precision for wide range currents
- Off-state open load detection
- Output short to VCCdetection
- Overload and short to ground latch off
- Thermal shutdown latch-off
- Very low current sense leakage
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Overvoltage clamp
- Load current limitation
- Self limiting of fast thermal transients
- Protection against loss of ground and loss of VCC
- Thermal shutdown
- Electrostatic discharge protection
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。