The VND7N04, VND7N04-1, VNP7N04FI and VNK7N04FM are monolithic devices made using STMicroeletronics VIPower M0 Technology, intended for replacement of standard power MOSFETS in DC to 50 KHz applications. Built-in thermal shut-down, linear current limitation and overvoltage clamp protect the chip in harsh enviroments.
Fault feedback can be detected by monitoring thevoltage at the input pin.
- ESD PROTECTION
- DIAGNOSTIC FEEDBACK THROUGH INPUT PIN
- COMPATIBLE WITH STANDARD POWER MOSFET
- LINEAR CURRENT LIMITATION
- SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION
- THERMAL SHUT DOWN
- LOW CURRENT DRAWN FROM INPUT PIN
- DIRECT ACCESS TO THE GATE OF THE POWER MOSFET (ANALOG DRIVING)
- INTEGRATED CLAMP
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.