The VND830P-E is a monolithic device made by using STMicroelectronics™ VIPower™ M0-3 technology, intended for driving any kind of load with one side connected to ground.
Active VCCpin voltage clamp protects the devices against low energy spikes (see ISO7637 transient compatibility table).
Active current limitation combined with thermal shutdown and automatic restart protects the device against overload. The device detects open-load condition both is on-state and off-state. Output shorted to VCCis detected in the off-state. Device automatically turns-off in case of ground pin disconnection.
- ECOPACK®: lead free and RoHS compliant
- Automotive Grade: compliance with AEC guidelines
- Very low standby current
- CMOS compatible input
- On-state open-load detection
- Off-state open-load detection
- Thermal shutdown protection and diagnosis
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Overvoltage clamp
- Output stuck to VCCdetection
- Load current limitation
- Reverse battery protection
- Electrostatic discharge protection
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.