The device is a full bridge motor driver intended for a wide range of automotive applications. The device incorporates a dual monolithic high-side driver and two low-side switches.
Both switches are designed using STMicroelectronics’ well known and proven proprietary VIPower® M0-7 technology that allows to efficiently integrate on the same die a true Power MOSFET with an intelligent signal/protection circuitry. The three dies are assembled in SO-16N package on electrically isolated lead-frames.
Moreover, its fully symmetrical mechanical design allows superior manufacturability at board level. The input signals INA and INB can directly interface the microcontroller to select the motor direction and the brake condition. A SEL0 pin is available to address the information available on the CS to the microcontroller. The CS pin allows to monitor the motor current by delivering a current proportional to the motor current value.
The PWM, up to 20 KHz, allows to control the speed of the motor in all possible conditions. In all cases, a low level state on the PWM pin turns off both the LSA and LSB switches.
- Automotive qualified
- Output current: 15 A
- 3 V CMOS-compatible inputs
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Overvoltage clamp
- Thermal shutdown
- Cross-conduction protection
- Current and power limitation
- Very low standby power consumption
- Protection against loss of ground and loss of VCC
- PWM operation up to 20 kHz
- CS diagnostic functions
- Analog motor current feedback
- Output short to ground detection
- Thermal shutdown indication
- OFF-state open-load detection
- Output short to VCC detection
- Output protected against short to ground and short to VCC
- Standby Mode
- Half Bridge Operation
- Package: ECOPACK®
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||SO-16||-||-||THAILAND||1.689 / 1k|