The VNN1NV04P-E, VNS1NV04P-E are monolithic devices designed in STMicroelectronics VIPower M0-3 Technology, intended for replacement of standard Power MOSFETs from DC up to 50 kHz applications.
Built in thermal shutdown, linear current limitation and overvoltage clamp protect the chip in harsh environments.
Fault feedback can be detected by monitoring the voltage at the input pin.
- ESD protection
- Diagnostic feedback through input pin
- Compatible with standard Power MOSFET
- Linear current limitation
- Short circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Low current drawn from input pin
- Direct access to the gate of the Power MOSFET (analog driving)
- Integrated clamp
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.