The VNQ690SP-E is a monolithic device made by using STMicroelectronics VIPower M0-3 Technology, intended for driving resistive or inductive loads with one side connected to ground. This device has four independent channels.
Built-in thermal shut down and output current limitation protect the chip from over temperature and short circuit.
- REVERSE BATTERY PROTECTION (**)
- PROTECTION AGAINST:
LOSS OF GROUND & LOSS OF VCC
- IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE 2002/95/EC EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE
- CURRENT LIMITATION
- THERMAL SHUT-DOWN
- OUTPUT CURRENT PER CHANNEL: 10A
- OPEN LOAD DETECTION (OFF STATE)
- CMOS COMPATIBLE INPUTS
- OVERVOLTAGE CLAMP
- VERY LOW STAND-BY POWER DISSIPATION
- UNDERVOLTAGE & OVERVOLTAGE SHUT- DOWN
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.