The VNS1NV04DP-E is a device formed by two monolithic OMNIFET II chips housed in a standard SO-8 package. The OMNIFET II are designed in STMicroelectronics VIPower M0-3 technology: they are intended for replacement of standard Power MOSFETs from DC up to 50KHz applications. Built in thermal shutdown, linear current limitation and overvoltage clamp protects the chip in harsh environments.
Fault feedback can be detected by monitoring the voltage at the input pin.
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EC european directive
- Compatible with standard power mosfet
- ESD protection
- Diagnostic feedback through input pin
- Linear current limitation
- Short circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Low current drawn from input pin
- Direct access to the gate of the power mosfet (analog driving)
- Integrated clamp
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.