FDA901 is a new BCD technology Quad Bridge class D amplifier, specially intended for car radio automotive applications.
Thanks to the technology used, it is possible to integrate a high performance D/A converter together with powerful MOSFET outputs in class D, to get an outstanding efficiency compared to the standard class AB.
The integrated D/A converter allows to reach outstanding performances (115 dB S/N ratio with 110 dB of dynamic range). The feedback loop includes the output L-C low-pass filter, allowing superior frequency response linearity and lower distortion independently from the inductor and capacitor quality.
FDA901 is fully configurable through I2C bus, moreover it includes not only the most complete load diagnostic matrix but also a unique real time load current acquisition on I2C and I2S data lines, enabling sophisticated speaker monitoring functions.
Thanks to the solutions implemented to contain EMI emissions, the device is intended to be used in the standard single DIN car-radio box together with the tuner.
Moreover the FDA901 is able to work with power supply as low as 6 V, thus supporting the most recent low voltage ('start-stop') car-makers specification.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Integrated 110 dB D/A conversion
- I2S and TDM digital input (3.3/1.8 V)
- Input sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz and 192 kHz
- Class-D channels with 93% efficiency
- CISPR25 - Class V (Fourth Edition)
- Low radiation function (LRF)
- Idle tones free DAC
- Output lowpass filter included in the feedback allowing superior audio performance
- High output power capability
- 28 W/4 Ω 10% THD, Vd = 14.4 V
- Max. output power: 4 x 50 W/4 Ω @ 15.2 V, 1 kHz
- Full I2C bus driving (3.3/1.8 V):
- Channel independent Eco-Mode
- Channel independent soft play/mute
- I2C bus diagnostics, including DC and AC load detection and load value recognition
- Integrated fault protection
- Input and output offset detector
- Clipping detector
- Real time load current monitoring (on I2C and TDM data lines)
- ESD protection
- 6 V operation ("Start - Stop" engines compatibility)
- 2 and 1 Ω load driving capability
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。