The FDA903D is a single bridge class D amplifier, designed in the most advanced BCD technology, intended for any automotive audio application (car radio, telematics and e-call, noise and tone generators, etc).
The FDA903D integrates a high performance D/A converter together with powerful MOSFET outputs in class D, so it is very compact and powerful, moreover reaches outstanding efficiency performances (90%).
It has a very wide operating range: it can be operated both with standard car battery levels (5.5-18 V operating, compatible to load dump pulse) and with external step-down generated voltages or emergency battery (since it is compatible to minimum 3.3 V operative).
The feedback loop is including the output L-C low-pass filter, allowing superior frequency response linearity and lower distortion.
FDA903D is configurable through I2C bus interface and is integrating a complete diagnostics array specially intended for automotive applications including innovative open load and DC offset detection in play mode.
Thanks to the solutions implemented to solve the EMI problems, the device is intended to be used in the standard single DIN car-radio box together with the tuner.
Moreover FDA903D features a configurable power limiting function, and can be optionally operated under no I2C mode ('legacy mode').
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Integrated 108 dB D/A conversion
- I2S and TDM digital input (4/8/16CH TDM)
- Input sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz
- Full I2C bus driving (3.3/1.8 V)
- CISPR 25 - Class V (Fourth edition)
- Very low quiescent current
- Output lowpass filter included in the feedback allowing outstanding audio performances
- Wide operating supply range from 3.3 to 18 V, suitable for car radio, telematics and e-call
- MOSFET power outputs allowing high output power capability
- 1 x 25 W /4 Ω @ 14.4 V, 1 kHz THD = 1%
- 1 x 30 W /4 Ω @ 14.4 V, 1 kHz THD = 10%
- 2 Ω loads driving
- Power limiting function (configurable through I2C)
- I2C bus diagnostics:
- Short to VCC/GND
- Short load and open load detection (also in play mode)
- Four thermal warnings
- DC offset detector (also in play) and 'hot spot' detection
- Clipping detector
- Integrated thermal protection
- Legacy mode ('no I2C' mode), 4 configurable settings
- Short circuit and ESD integrated protections
- Package: PowerSSO-36 exposed pad down
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EAR99||NEC||Tube||PowerSSO 36||-40||125||MALAYSIA||2.8 / 1k|
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||PowerSSO 36||-40||125||MALAYSIA||2.8 / 1k|
Operating Temperature (°C)
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
2.8 / 1k
Country of Origin