Accordo2 is a family of devices that provide a cost effective microprocessor solution for modern automotive car radio systems, with an embedded powerful Digital Sound Processing subsystem, as well as a MIPS efficient ARM Cortex-R4 processor.
In addition, an ARM Cortex-M3 controller is dedicated for real-time CAN / Vehicle Interface Processing.
In terms of peripherals, Accordo2 family devices come with an exhaustive set of common interfaces (UART/I2S/I2C/USB/MMC) which make the device optimal for implementing a feature rich system as well as a cost effective solution.
The solution is bundled with a complete software package, which allows a very fast system implementation.
Accordo2 family devices manage the entire audio chain from analog or digital inputs to analog or digital outputs, including digital audio media decoding, sample rate conversion among various sources, intelligent routing and audio effects / DSP post processing. With its flexible memory configuration, it allows implementing from very low cost systems based on real time OS, scaling up to demanding applications based on Linux OS.
- Core and infrastructure
- ARM® Cortex™-R4 MCU
- Embedded SRAM
- SDRAM controller
- Serial QIO NOR interface executable in place
- Parallel NAND/NOR controller
- Audio subsystem
- Sound processing DSPs
- Stereo channels hardware Sample Rate Converter
- Audio DACs
- Digital audio interfaces (I2S/ multichannel ports)
- Single ended stereo ADC with internal switching logic
- Differential Mono ADC with internal switching logic
- Media interfaces
- Secure-Digital Multimedia Memory Card Interfaces
- USB 2.0 Interfaces
- SPDIF with CDROM block decoder support
- Display subsystem
- TFT controller
- Touch Screen Controller
- Video Input Port
- Graphic acceleration
- Embedded secure CAN subsystem
- Dedicated ARM Cortex-M3 core
- Isolated embedded memory
- Secured NOR interface
- I/O interfaces
- General purpose ADCs
- I2C multi-master/slave interfaces
- UART Controllers
- Synchronous Serial Ports (SSP/SPI)
- CAN ports
- Operating conditions
- VDD: 1.14 V - 1.26 V
- VDDIO: 3.3 V ±10%
- VDDIOON: 3.3 V ±10%,
- Ambient temperature range: -40 / +85 °C
- Core and infrastructure
|LFBGA 361 16x16x1.7||汽车||Ecopack2||
|LFBGA 361 16x16x1.7||汽车||Ecopack2|
Package:LFBGA 361 16x16x1.7
LFBGA 361 16x16x1.7
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.