STA8088GA is a single die standalone positioning receiver IC working on multiple constellations (GPS/Galileo/Glonass/QZSS).
The device is compliant with ST Automotive Grade which in addition to AEC-Q100 qualification includes a set of production flow methodology targeting zero defect per million.
STA8088GA, fulfilling high quality and service level Automotive market requirements, is the ideal solution for in-dash navigation and OEM telematic application.
The device is offered with a complete GNSS firmware which performs all GNSS operations including tracking, acquisition, navigation and data output.
- STMicroelectronics®3rd generation positioning receiver with 32 Tracking channels and 2 fast acquisition channels compatible with GPS, Galileo and Glonass systems
- Embedded RF Front-End with separate GPS/Galieo/QZSS and Glonass IF outputs
- Embedded low noise amplifier
- -162 dBm indoor sensitivity (tracking mode)
- Fast TTFF <1 s in Hot start and 35s in Cold Start
- High performance ARM946 MCU (up to 208 MHz)
- 256 Kbyte embedded SRAM
- Real Time Clock (RTC) circuit
- 32-bit Watch-dog timer
- 2 UARTs
- 1 I2C master/slave interface
- 1 External SQI Flash interface
- USB2.0 dual-role full speed (12 MHz) with integrated physical layer transceiver
- 2 Controller Area Network (CAN)
- 3 channels ADC (10 bits)
- 3 Embedded 1.8 V voltage regulators
- I/O level selectable 1.8 V or 3.3 V
- Operating condition:
- VDD12: 1.2 V ±10%
- VDD18/RF18: 1.8 V ±5%
- VLPVR1.62 V to 3.6 V
- VddIO: 1.8 V ±5%; 3.3 V ±10%
- ST Automotive Grade compliant
- VFQFPN56 (7x7x0.85 mm) 0.4 mm Pitch
- Ambient temperature range: -40/+85°C
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。