STA8090GAT belongs to Teseo III family products.
STA8090GAT is a single die standalone positioning receiver IC working on multiple constellations (GPS/Galileo/GLONASS/BeiDou/QZSS).
The device is offered with a complete GNSS firmware which performs all GNSS operations including tracking, acquisition, navigation and data output.
STA8090GAT is compliant with ST Automotive Grade qualification which includes in addition to AEC-Q100(Grade 2) requirements a set of production flow methodologies targeting zero defect per million.
STA8090GAT, fulfilling high quality and service level requirements of the Automotive market, is the ideal solution for in-dash navigation, smart antenna, car to car, V2X and OEM telematics applications.
STA8090GATD can run also TESEO-DRAW the STMicroelectronics dead reckoning firmware.
- STMicroelectronics® positioning receiver with 48 tracking channels and 2 fast acquisition channels supporting GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou and QZSS systems
- Single die standalone receiver embedding RF Front-End and low noise amplifier
- -162 dBm indoor sensitivity (tracking mode)
- Fast TTFF < 1 s in Hot start and 30 s in Cold Start
- High performance ARM946 MCU (up to 196 MHz)
- External SQI Flash interface
- 256 Kbyte embedded SRAM
- Real Time Clock (RTC) circuit
- 32-bit Watch-dog timer
- 2 UARTs
- 1 I2C master/slave interface
- USB2.0 full speed (12 MHz) with integrated physical layer transceiver
- 2 Controller Area Network (CAN)
- 2 channels ADC (10 bits)
- Operating condition:
- Main voltage regulator (VINL): 1.6 V to 4.3 V
- Backup voltage (VINB): 1.6 V to 4.3 V
- Digital voltage (VDDD): 1.1 V to 1.32 V
- RF core voltage (VCC): 1.2 V ± 10%
- IO Ring Voltage (VddIO): 1.8 V ± 5% or 3.3 V ± 10%
- VFQFPN56 (8 x 8 x 1.0 mm) 0.5 mm pitch
- Ambient temperature range: -40/+105°C
|VFQFPN2 56 8x8x1.0||Automotive||Ecopack2|| |
Package:VFQFPN2 56 8x8x1.0
VFQFPN2 56 8x8x1.0
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。