The TDA7454 is a new BCD technology QUAD BRIDGE type of car radio amplifier in Flexiwatt25 package specially intended for car radio applications. Among the features, its superior efficiency performance coming from the internal exclusive structure, makes it the most suitable device to simplify the thermal management in high power sets. The dissipated output power under average listening condition is in fact reduced up to 50% when compared to the level provided by conventional class AB solutions.
- Mute Function (CMOS Compatible)
- St-by FUNCTION (CMOS Compatible)
- Low Radiation
- High Output Power Capability:\t\t
4 x 40W/4 max.\t\t 4 x 35W/4 EIAJ.\t\t 4 x 25W/4 @14.4V, 1KHz, 10%\t\t 4 x 60W/2 max.\t\t
- Dual Mode Operating Externally Presettable: Conventional Class AB Mode, High Efficiency Mode
- Clipping Detector
- Automute at Minimum Supply Voltage Detection
- Low External Components Count:\t\t
No Bootstrap Capacitors\t\t No External Compensation\t\t Internally Fixed Gain (26dB)\t\t
|FLEXIWATT FM2 25||汽车||Ecopack2|| |
Package:FLEXIWATT FM2 25
FLEXIWATT FM2 25
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.