The TDA75612LV is a new quad bridge car radio amplifier, designed in BCD technology, in order to include a wide range of innovative features in a very compact and flexible device.
The TDA75612LV is equipped with the most complete diagnostics array that communicates the status of each speaker through the I2C bus.
TDA75612LV has been designed to be very robust against several kinds of misconnections.
The TDA75612LV is equipped with the SSR (speaker safety routine), a procedure able to check the offset at the speakers and automatically shut down the power amplifier in case of dangerous DC voltage.
It is moreover compliant to the most recent OEM specifications for low voltage operation (so called 'start-stop' battery profile during engine stop), helping car manufacturers to reduce the overall emissions and thus contributing to environment protection.
- Multipower BCD technology
- MOSFET output power stage
- DMOS power output
- High output power capability 4x25 W/4 Ω @ 14.4 V, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 4 x 45 W max power
- 2 Ωdriving capability (64 W max power)
- Full I2C bus driving:
- Independent front/rear soft play/mute
- Selectable gain 30 dB /16 dB (for low noise line output function)
- I2C bus digital diagnostics (including DC and AC load detection)
- Flexible fault detection through integrated diagnostic
- DC offset detection
- Four independent short circuit protection
- Clipping detector pin with selectable threshold (2 %/10 %)
- Standby/mute pin
- Linear thermal shutdown with multiple thermal warning
- ESD protection
- Very robust against misconnections
- Improved SVR suppression during battery transients
- Capable to operate down to 6 V (e.g. “Start-stop”)
- Enableable SSR (speaker safety routine)
|FLEXIWATT FM2 27||Automotive||Ecopack2|
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。