The TDA7564B is a new BCD technology quad bridge type of car radio amplifier in Flexiwatt25 / PowerSO36 package specially intended for car radio applications.
Thanks to the DMOS output stage the TDA7564B has a very low distortion allowing a clear powerful sound. Among the features, its superior efficiency performance coming from the internal exclusive structure, makes it the most suitable device to simplify the thermal management in high power sets.
The dissipated output power under average listening condition is in fact reduced up to 50% when compared to the level provided by conventional class AB solutions. This device is equipped with a full diagnostics array that communicates the status of each speaker through the I2C bus.
- Multipower BCD technology
- MOSFET output power stage
- DMOS power output
- New high efficiency (class SB)
- High output power capability 4x28 W/4 Ω @ 14.4 V, 1 kHz, 10 % THD, 4x50 W max, power
- Max. output power 4x72 W/2 Ω
- Full I2C bus driving:
- Independent front/rear soft play/mute
- Selectable gain (for low noise line output function)
- High efficiency enable/disable
- I2C bus digital diagnostics (including AC and DC load detection)
- Full fault protection
- DC offset detection
- Four independent short circuit protection
- Clipping detector (2 %/10 %)
- Linear thermal shutdown with multiple thermal warning
- ESD protection
|FLEXIWATT FM2 25||Automotive||Ecopack2|
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。