The TDA7564B is a new BCD technology quad bridge type of car radio amplifier in Flexiwatt25 / PowerSO36 package specially intended for car radio applications.
Thanks to the DMOS output stage the TDA7564B has a very low distortion allowing a clear powerful sound. Among the features, its superior efficiency performance coming from the internal exclusive structure, makes it the most suitable device to simplify the thermal management in high power sets.
The dissipated output power under average listening condition is in fact reduced up to 50% when compared to the level provided by conventional class AB solutions. This device is equipped with a full diagnostics array that communicates the status of each speaker through the I2C bus.
- Multipower BCD technology
- MOSFET output power stage
- DMOS power output
- New high efficiency (class SB)
- High output power capability 4x28 W/4 Ω @ 14.4 V, 1 kHz, 10 % THD, 4x50 W max, power
- Max. output power 4x72 W/2 Ω
- Full I2C bus driving:
- Independent front/rear soft play/mute
- Selectable gain (for low noise line output function)
- High efficiency enable/disable
- I2C bus digital diagnostics (including AC and DC load detection)
- Full fault protection
- DC offset detection
- Four independent short circuit protection
- Clipping detector (2 %/10 %)
- Linear thermal shutdown with multiple thermal warning
- ESD protection
|FLEXIWATT FM2 25||汽车||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.