The TDA7569BDLVPD is the most advanced BCD technology quad bridge car radio amplifier, including a wide range of innovative features.
The TDA7569BDLVPD is equipped with the most complete diagnostics array that communicates the status of each speaker through the I2C bus. The differential input stage improves the disturbance rejection.
The dissipated output power under average listening condition is significantly reduced when compared to the conventional class AB solutions, thanks to the innovative internal design. Moreover it has been designed to be very robust against several kinds of misconnections.
It is moreover compliant to the most recent OEM specifications for low voltage operation (so called 'start-stop' battery profile during engine stop), helping car manufacturers to reduce the overall emissions and thus contributing to environment protection.
- Multipower BCD technology
- MOSFET output power stage
- DMOS power output
- Differential input
- Class SB high efficiency
- High output power capability:
- 4x28 W/4 Ω @ 14.4 V, f = 1 kHz, 10% THD
- 4x50 W/2 Ω @ 14.4 V, f = 1 kHz, 10% THD
- Max power 4 x 75 W / 2 Ω
- Full I2C bus driving:
- Independent front/rear soft play/mute
- Selectable gain 26 dB /16 dB (for low noise line output function)
- High efficiency enable/disable
- I2C bus digital diagnostics (including DC bus AC load detection)
- Fault detection through integrated diagnostics
- DC offset detection
- Four independent short circuit protection
- Clipping detector pin with selectable threshold (2 %/10 %)
- Standby/mute pin
- Linear thermal shutdown with multiple thermal warning
- ESD protection
- Very robust against any kind of misconnection
- Improved SVR suppression during battery transients
- Capable to play down to 6 V (e.g. “Start-stop”)
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.