The TDA7851L is a breakthrough MOSFET technology class AB audio power amplifier in Flexiwatt25 package designed for high power car radio.
The fully complementary P-Channel/N-Channel output structure allows a rail-to-rail output voltage swing which, combined with high output current and minimized saturation losses sets new power references in the car-radio field, with unparalleled distortion performances.
- Multipower BCD technology
- High output power capability:
- 4 x 48 W/4 Ω Max.
- 4 x 28 W/4 Ω @ 14.4 V, 1 kHz, 10 %
- 4 x 72 W/2 Ω Max.
- MOSFET output power stage
- Excellent 2 Ω driving capability
- Hi-Fi class distortion
- Low output noise
- Standby function
- Mute function
- Automute at min. supply voltage detection
- Low external component count:
- Internally fixed gain (26 dB)
- No external compensation
- No bootstrap capacitors
- Output short circuit to GND, to VS, across the load
- Very inductive loads
- Overrating chip temperature with soft thermal limiter
- Load dump voltage
- Fortuitous open GND
- Reversed battery
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.