The HCF4013 is a monolithic integrated circuit fabricated in metal oxide semiconductor technology available in PDIP14 and SO14 packages.
The HCF4013 consists of two identical, independent data type flip-flops. Each flip-flop has independent data, set, reset, and clock inputs, and Q and Qoutputs. This device can be used for shift register applications. It can also be used for counter and toggle applications by connecting Qoutput to the data input.
The logic level present at the D input is transferred to the Qoutput during the positive-going transition of the clock pulse. Setting or resetting is independent of the clock and is accomplished by a high level on the set or reset line, respectively.
- Set-reset capability
- Static flip-flop operation - retains state indefinitely with clock level either “high” or “low”
- Medium speed operation 16 MHz (typ.), clock toggle rate at 10 V
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- Quiescent current specified up to 20 V
- 5 V, 10 V, and 15 V parametric ratings
- Input leakage current II= 100 nA (max.) at VDD= 18 V, TA= 25 °C
- 100 % tested for quiescent current
- ESD performance
- HBM: 2 kV
- MM: 200 V
- CDM: 1 kV
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。