The HCF4093 is a monolithic integrated circuit fabricated in metal oxide semiconductor technology available in the SO14 package.
The HCF4093 consists of four Schmitt trigger circuits. Each circuit function has a 2-input NAND gate with Schmitt trigger action on both inputs. The gate switches at different points for positive and negative going signals. The difference between the positive voltage (VP) and the negative voltage (VN) is defined as hysteresis voltage (VH).
- Schmitt trigger action on each input with no external components
- Hysteresis voltage typically 0.9 V at VDD = 5 V and 2.3 V at VDD =10 V
- Noise immunity greater than 50 % of VDD ( typ.)
- No limit on input rise and fall times
- Quiescent current specified up to 20 V
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- 5 V, 10 V, and 15 V parametric ratings
- Input leakage current II= 100 nA (max.) at VDD = 18 V and TA= 25 °C
- 100 % tested for quiescent current
- ESD performance
- HBM: 2 kV
- MM: 200 V
- CDM: 1 kV
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。