ST’s SPC5 32-bit microcontrollers are designed using industry’s standard Power Architecture® and ST’s proprietary embedded Flash technology.
They combine a scalable range of single-, dual- and multi-core solutions (Power Architecture e200z0 to e200z4) with innovative peripheral sets that are optimized for car applications, such as engine management, chassis, safety, body control, advanced driver assistance, and for all applications requiring long-term reliability.
- Single- to multi-core architectures
- Technology range from 90 nm down to 40 nm
- Full performance up to 150 °C
- 15 years product longevity
- High-end peripherals set, including ISO CAN FD
- Internal manufacturing (front-end and back-end) for security of supply
- Safety compliance to standards such as ISO 26262 (up to ASIL-D)
- Data security compliance to standards including SHE (Secure Hardware Extension) and EVITA (e-safety vehicle intrusion protected applications)
- Complete development environment (from free-of-charge IDE, code compiler and low-cost debugger solution up to high-end solutions supporting AUTOSAR designs).
A unique architecture for next generation vehicle architecture
Convenient, efficient and effective automotive development
First Automotive MCUs introducing Phase Change Memory (PCM)