The SPC58 H Line line is a general-purpose MCU targeting high-end Body, Networking and Security applications. SPC58 H Line extends the Chorus Series of successful 40nm Automotive MCUs. and offers a seamless extension with compatible devices from 2M up to 10M bytes Flash. Combining the 3x PowerPC cores (200Mhz) with a rich set of communication interfaces like 2x Ethernet, 16x ISO CAN FD and 24x LIN, it introduces new features to support Connected Gateway applications with Gigabit ethernet MAC for fast download, an hyperbus interface to extend the internal RAM and the eMMC interface to allow big data file storage.
To manage OTA update while the application keeps running, the 10Mbyte flash can be programmed in background and its context swapped on reset.
The Smart Standby domain including RAM, RTC, ADC and a new low power SPI module increases the contact monitoring capability keeping the consumption extremely low (<160uA) and guaranteeing a fast start-up on wake-up event (<500us).
The SPC58 H Line offers the highest performance and integrated devices available in high-efficiency pin count packages like eTQFP144 fully scalable up to FPBGA386. Designed according to ISO 26262, the SPC58 H Line line supports ASIL-B/D offering 1 lockstep core as well as a EVITA full Security supporting asymmetric keys. With its 100Mbit IPC the Chorus H Line is designed for system scalability coupling 2 Chorus H devices to build a system with 6 cores, 20Mbyte flash and 2x Gigabit ethernet.
- Designed for automotive applications
- Core: triple z4d core up to 200 MHz
- Code: 10Mbytes Flash (with context swap capability for OTA support)
- Data: 256kbytes data Flash
- RAM: 1280kbytes RAM
- External memory I/F: eMMC/SDIO, Hyperbus
- IPC: back to back ETH 100Mbit or 1 Gigabit
- Timer: 96ch, 16-bit counter timed I/O
- ADC: 100ch on 5x 12-bit and 1x 10-bit SAR
- Networking: 16x ISO CAN FD, 1x Ethernet 100M with AVB, 1x Ethernet Gigabit with AVB and flexible receive parser, 1x FlexRay, 24xLIN
- Security: HSM acc. to Evita full, censorship and tamper detection
- Low Power: HALT, STOP and STBY Smart Standby Unit including DSPI-LP
- Safety: ASIL-D, E2E ECC, CRC unit, FCCU
- Other: MPU, eDMA, 8xSPI, 4xI2C, Cross Triggering Unit PIT, RTC/API, STM
- Package: eTQFP144, eLQFP176, FPBGA302, FPBGA386
- Supply: 5V or 3.3V with internal regulator and external ballast or external LV supply
- Temperature: -40°C / +105°C or +125°C
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|FPBGA 19X19X1.8 386||汽车||Ecopack2||
Package:FPBGA 19X19X1.8 386
FPBGA 19X19X1.8 386
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.