The M41T0 real-time clock is a low power serial real-time clock with a built-in 32.768 kHz oscillator (external crystal controlled). Eight registers are used for the clock/calendar function and are configured in binary coded decimal (BCD) format. Addresses and data are transferred serially via a two-line bidirectional bus. The built-in address register is incremented automatically after each WRITE or READ data byte.
The M41T0 is supplied in 8-lead plastic small outline package.
- Counters for seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, years, and century
- 32 KHz crystal oscillator integrating load capacitance (12.5 pF) providing exceptional oscillator stability and high crystal series resistance operation
- Oscillator stop detection monitors clock operation
- Serial interface supports I2C bus (400 kHz protocol)
- Low standby current 0.9 μA (typ at 3 V)
- 2.0 to 5.5 V clock operating voltage
- Special software programmable output
- Operating temperature of –40 to 85 °C
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。