The M41T00S is a low-power serial real-time clock (RTC) with a built-in 32.768 kHz oscillator (external crystal controlled). Eight bytes of the SRAM are used for the clock/calendar function and are configured in binary coded decimal (BCD) format. Addresses and data are transferred serially via a two line, bidirectional I2C interface. The built-in address register is incremented automatically after each WRITE or READ data byte.
The M41T00S has a built-in power sense circuit which detects power failures and automatically switches to the battery supply when a power failure occurs. The energy needed to sustain the clock operations can be supplied by a small lithium button supply when a power failure occurs. The eight clock address locations contain the century, year, month, date, day, hour, minute, and second in 24-hour BCD format. Corrections for 28, 29 (leap year - valid until year 2100), 30 and 31 day months are made automatically.
The M41T00S is supplied in an 8-pin SOIC.
- 2.0 to 5.5 V clock operating voltage
- Counters for seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, year, and century
- Software clock calibration
- Automatic switchover and deselect circuitry (fixed reference)
- VCC= 2.7 to 5.5 V 2.5 V ≤ VPFD≤ 2.7 V
- Serial interface supports I2C bus (400 kHz protocol)
- Low operating current of 300 μA
- Oscillator stop detection
- Battery or SuperCapTMbackup
- Operating temperature of –40 to 85 °C
- Ultra-low battery supply current of 0.6 μA
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。