The M41T01 is a low-power serial real-time clock (RTC). The built-in 32.768 kHz oscillator circuit works with an external crystal and does not need any load capacitors.
The M41T01 clock has a built-in power sense circuit which detects power failures and automatically switches to the battery supply during power failures. Eight bytes of the RAM are used for the clock/calendar function and are configured in binary-coded decimal (BCD) format. Addresses and data are transferred serially via a two-line bidirectional bus. The built-in address register is incremented automatically after each WRITE or READ data byte. The energy needed to sustain the RAM and clock operations can be supplied from a small lithium coin cell.
Typical data retention time is in excess of 5 years with a 50 mA/h 3 V lithium cell. The M41T01 is supplied in an 8-lead plastic small outline package.
- 2.0 to 5.5 V clock operating voltage
- Counters for seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, years, and century
- Software clock calibration
- Automatic switchover and deselect circuitry
- Ultra-low battery supply current of 800 nA
- Low operating current of 300 μA
- Battery and capacitor backup
- Battery backup not recommended for 3.0 V applications (capacitor backup only)
- Operating temperature of –40 to 85 °C
- Automatic leap year compensation
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。