The M41T60 is a low-power serial real-time clock (RTC) with a built-in 32.768 kHz oscillator (external crystal controlled). Eight registers are used for the clock/calendar function and are configured in binary-coded decimal (BCD) format. Addresses and data are transferred serially via a two-line, bidirectional bus. The built-in address register is increased automatically after each WRITE or READ data byte.
The eight clock address locations contain the century, year, month, date, day, hour, minute, and second in 24-hour BCD format. Corrections for 28-, 29- (leap year), 30-, and 31-day months are made automatically.
The M41T60 is supplied in a 16-lead QFN package.
- Counters for seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, years, and century
- 32 KHz crystal oscillator integrating load capacitance and high crystal series resistance operation
- Oscillator stop detection monitors clock operation
- Serial interface supports I2C bus (400 kHz)
- 350 nA timekeeping current at 3 V
- Low operating current of 35 μA (at 400 kHz)
- Timekeeping down to 1.0 V
- 1.3 V to 4.4 V I2C bus operating voltage
- Software clock calibration to compensate deviation of crystal due to temperature
- Software programmable output (OUT)
- Operating temperature of –40 to 85 °C
- Automatic leap year compensation
- Lead-free 16-pin QFN package
- Li-ion rechargeable operation
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。