The M41T66 is a low-power serial real-time clock (RTC) with a built-in 32.768 kHz oscillator (external crystal controlled). Eight registers are used for the clock/calendar function and are configured in binary coded decimal (BCD) format. An additional 8 registers provide status/control of alarm, square wave, calibration, and watchdog functions. Addresses and data are transferred serially via a two line, bidirectional I2C interface. The built-in address register is incremented automatically after each WRITE or READ data byte.
Functions available to the user include a time-of-day clock/calendar, alarm interrupts, programmable square wave output, and watchdog output. The eight clock address locations contain the century, year, month, date, day, hour, minute, second and tenths/hundredths of a second in 24-hour BCD format. Corrections for 28-, 29- (leap year), 30- and 31-day months are made automatically.
The M41T66 is supplied in a 16-pin QFN.
- Counters for tenths/hundredths of seconds, seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, year, and century
- 32 KHz crystal oscillator integrating load capacitance and high crystal series resistance operation
- Oscillator stop detection monitors clock operation
- Serial interface supports I2C bus (400 kHz)
- 525 nA timekeeping current at 3 V
- Low operating current of 35 μA (at 400 kHz)
- Timekeeping down to 1.0 V
- 1.3 V to 4.4 V I2C bus operating voltage
- Allows use in lithium ion rechargeable applications
- 32 KHz square wave on power-up to drive a microcontroller in low-power mode
- Programmable (1 Hz to 32 KHz) square wave
- Programmable alarm with interrupt function
- Accurate programmable watchdog (from 62.5 ms to 31 min)
- Software clock calibration to compensate deviation of crystal due to temperature
- Automatic leap year compensation
- Operating temperature of –40 to 85 °C
- Lead-free 16-pin QFN package
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。