The M4Txx-BR12SH SNAPHAT®top is a detachable lithium power source for ST’s serial real-time clock and non-volatile TIMEKEEPER®surface-mount SOIC package (28- and 44-pin).
The SNAPHAT top contains both the battery and crystal and is designed to be “snapped on” after the SOIC is surface mounted on the PC board. Thus the two-piece solution prevents the battery and crystal from being exposed to the high temperatures of the surface-mount process.
- Provides battery backup power for serial real-time clock, non-volatile TIMEKEEPER®and supervisor devices in the 28- or 44-pin SNAPHAT®SOIC package
- Removable battery avoids heat associated with surface-mount process
- Snaps directly onto surface-mounted SNAPHAT SOIC
- Choice of battery capacities
- M4T28-BR12SH = 48 mAh
- M4T32-BR12SH = 120 mAh
- Keyed insertion to ensure proper assembly
- Removable for replacement and proper disposal
- Pb-free package
- Available in Ecopack®packages, tubes
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。