The B-STLINK-VOLT board is an additional module for the STLINK-V3SET, performing voltage adaptation for STM32 microcontroller targets running below 3.3 V down to 1.65 V.
This module can be enclosed directly in the original STLINK-V3SET casing when used as an STM32 debugging probe (JTAG/SWD/SWV/VCP) through the STDC14 connector. It can be inserted also between the STLINK-V3SET main board (MB1441) and its baseline adapter board (MB1440) when providing access to bridge signals and other connectors.
B-STLINK-VOLT is not required for STM8 targets, for which voltage adaptation is performed on the baseline adapter board (MB1440) provided with the STLINK-V3SET.
- 1.65 V - 3.3 V voltage adapter board for STLINK-V3SET
- Input/output level shifters for STM32 debug SWD, SWV and JTAG signals
- Input/output level shifters for VCP Virtual COM port (UART) signals
- Input/output level shifters for the bridge (SPI/UART/I2C/CAN/GPIOs) signals
- Closed casing when using the STDC14 connector (STM32 SWD, SWV and VCP)
- Compatible with the STLINK-V3SET adapter board (MB1440) for STM32 microcontrollers JTAG and bridge
- Operating temperature from 0 °C to 50 °C
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||一般描述||Specific features||RoHS Compliance Grade||供货状态||Board production status||材料声明||Third Party link||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty||更多信息|
|B-STLINK-VOLT||1 distributors||立即购买||Voltage adaptation board for STLINK-V3SET||-||Ecopack1|| |
|Stock available||-||-||EAR99||CHINA||-||20.0 / 1|| |
一般描述Voltage adaptation board for STLINK-V3SET
RoHS Compliance Grade
Board production status
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
20.0 / 1
Third Party link
Country of Origin