With unparalleled performance, extensive feature set, large number of supported MCUs, and compatibility with all popular development environments, the J-Link debug probes optimize user debugging and flash programming experience.
The on-board ST-LINK included in the STM32 Discovery and Nucleo board kits may be upgraded free of charge with a specific version of the J-Link firmware available on the Segger website: www.segger.com (ST will not provide any support for this modification, and it is not responsible for any difficulty this may cause).
- All popular debuggers and IDEs are supported
- Cross platform support (Windows, Linux, MacOS)
- Ultra-fast download speed into RAM and flash memory
- Unlimited number of software breakpoints in flash memory
- Unique Real-Time Transfer Technology (RTT)
- Free software updates
- Free GDB Server, allowing usage of J-Link with all GDB-based debug solutions
- Built-in VCOM functionality
- Various target adapters and optical isolation adapters available