The SPC563M64CALxx is a calibration and emulation system supporting the STMicroelectronics®SPC563Mxx family of automotive microprocessors.
The Calibration Adapter is designed to substitute the QFP device on an ECU version during engine calibration.
The complete system consists of a SPC563M64CAL144/176 board and a POLYPOD-TQ144/176 Poly-Pod which plugs directly into the motherboard.
The Calibration Adapter can also be used as emulation board as the Nexus trace port on CSP496 allows using the pins for application purpose.
- Support for LQFP144 and LQFP176 MCU production packages allowing calibration systems to be built without requiring modifications to the standard production system housing
- 2MByte static RAM organized as 1024K words by 16 bits
- On-board latch providing a 16-bit de-multiplexed bus interface from the SPC563M64 16-bit multiplexed calibration interface;
- Support for Nexus-based debug tools even if application PCB does not include Nexus connector
- Nexus functionality with 12 Message Data Out (MDO) signals
- Support for full-feature calibration tools via availability of comprehensive set of device signals available on the connectors.
- ERNI 154819 connector optimized for calibration
- High speed CAN transceiver with signals protection
- Board Size 36 x 61.8 mm
- Target connector compatible with TQPACK144SD and TQPACK176SD sockets
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持。
|产品型号||Order from distributors||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|SPC563M64CAL144|| distributors |
| Buy from Distributor ||-|| |