The STLINK-V3MINI is a stand-alone debugging and programming mini probe for STM32 microcontrollers.
The JTAG/SWD interfaces are used to communicate with any STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
The STLINK-V3MINI also provides a Virtual COM port interface allowing the host PC to communicate with the target microcontroller through one UART.
The STLINK-V3MINI is a portable version, easy-to-use debugger//programmer including STDC14 interface with its flat cable.
- Stand-alone probe
- Approximately 15 x 30 mm high-density integration PCB
- Delivered with 1.27 mm pitch STDC14 debug connector and STDC14 to STDC14 flat cable
- Self-powered through a USB connector (Micro-B)
- USB 2.0 high-speed compatible interface
- Direct firmware update support (DFU)
- JTAG / serial wire debugging (SWD) specific features:
- 3 V to 3.6 V application voltage support and 5 V tolerant inputs
- JTAG communication support
- SWD and serial wire viewer (SWV) communication support
- Virtual COM port (VCP) specific features:
- 3 V to 3.6 V application voltage support on the UART interface and 5 V tolerant inputs
- VCP frequency up to 15 MHz
- Drag-and-drop Flash programming
- Two color LEDs: communication, power
- Includes STDC14 signals protection
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||一般描述||Specific features||RoHS Compliance Grade||供货状态||Board production status||材料声明||Third Party link||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty||更多信息|
|STLINK-V3MINI|| 4 distributors |
|立即购买||STLINK-V3 compact in-circuit debugger and programmer for STM32||-||Ecopack1|| |
|Stock available||-||-||3A991A2||CHINA||true||9.75 / 1|| |
一般描述STLINK-V3 compact in-circuit debugger and programmer for STM32
RoHS Compliance Grade
Board production status
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
9.75 / 1
Third Party link
Country of Origin