The STLINK-V3MINI is a stand-alone debugging and programming mini probe for STM32 microcontrollers.
The JTAG/SWD interfaces are used to communicate with any STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
The STLINK-V3MINI also provides a Virtual COM port interface allowing the host PC to communicate with the target microcontroller through one UART.
The STLINK-V3MINI is a portable version, easy-to-use debugger//programmer including STDC14 interface with its flat cable.
- Stand-alone probe
- Approximately 15 x 30 mm high-density integration PCB
- Delivered with 1.27 mm pitch STDC14 debug connector and STDC14 to STDC14 flat cable
- Self-powered through a USB connector (Micro-B)
- USB 2.0 high-speed compatible interface
- Direct firmware update support (DFU)
- JTAG / serial wire debugging (SWD) specific features:
- 3 V to 3.6 V application voltage support and 5 V tolerant inputs
- JTAG communication support
- SWD and serial wire viewer (SWV) communication support
- Virtual COM port (VCP) specific features:
- 3 V to 3.6 V application voltage support on the UART interface and 5 V tolerant inputs
- VCP frequency up to 15 MHz
- Drag-and-drop Flash programming
- Two color LEDs: communication, power
- Includes STDC14 signals protection
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.