STM8CubeMX is part of STMicroelectronics’s STM8Cube™ original initiative to ease developers’ life by reducing development efforts, time and cost. STM8Cube covers STM8 portfolio.
STM8CubeMX is a graphical tool that allows configuring STM8 microcontrollers very easily and generating the corresponding configuration reports.
Step one consists in selecting the STMicroelectronics STM8 microcontroller that matches the required set of peripherals, or in choosing a target board.
The user can then configure the microcontroller thanks to a pinout-conflict solver, a clock-tree setting helper and a power-consumption calculator.
Finally, the user launches the report generation utility.
- Intuitive STM8 microcontroller selection
- Microcontroller graphical configuration:
- Pinout with automatic conflict resolution
- Clock tree with dynamic configuration validation
- Power sequence with estimate of consumption results
- Configuration report generation
- Available as a standalone software running on Windows®, Linux® and OS X® operating systems (OS X® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries)
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture 产品型号 制造商 描述 NUCLEO-8L152R8 ST STM8 Nucleo-64 development board with STM8L152R8 MCU, supports Arduino Uno and ST morpho connectivity NUCLEO-8S207K8 ST STM8 Nucleo-32 development board with STM8S207K8 MCU, supports Arduino Nano connectivity NUCLEO-8S208RB ST STM8 Nucleo-64 development board with STM8S208RB MCU, supports Arduino Uno and ST morpho connectivity STM8-SO8-DISCO ST Discovery kit with STM8L001J3,STM8L050J3,STM8S001J3 MCUs产品型号
STM8 Nucleo-64 development board with STM8L152R8 MCU, supports Arduino Uno and ST morpho connectivity
STM8 Nucleo-32 development board with STM8S207K8 MCU, supports Arduino Nano connectivity
STM8 Nucleo-64 development board with STM8S208RB MCU, supports Arduino Uno and ST morpho connectivity
Discovery kit with STM8L001J3,STM8L050J3,STM8S001J3 MCUs