The STiH207 uses the latest process technology to provide a cost-effective, feature rich, highly integrated SoC for Set-Top Boxes (STBs). It is targeted at the advanced decoding STB market across all networks (Cable/Satellite/DTT/x-DSL/IP) worldwide and is suitable both for operator markets (with advanced security) and retail markets.
The STiH207 provides a solution for operators and manufacturers to specify a range of cost-effective, high performance STBs including basic zappers, interactive STBs, IP clients, and DVR STBs with content delivery possible using broadcast or broadband networks or both (Hybrid STBs).
- ST40 applications CPU with 256 KB L2 cache
- 32-bit LMI supporting DDR3
- Decoding of H264, MPEG2, VC-1 and AVS HD video streams
- Decoding of 1080p60 AVC, dual HD AVC and MVC SHP video streams
- 3DTV decoding and display compatible with HDMI 1.4b
- Extensive connectivity (2 × USB 2.0 ports; Ethernet MII/RMII/TMII port; SD/MMC card port; eSATA port; PCIe)
- Secure booting from SLC NAND Flash or Serial NOR Flash; eMMC booting option
- Low-power process and architecture
- Integrated low-power standby controller
- High-quality video resizing and de-interlacing
- Integrated Ethernet PHY
STMicroelectronics - STiH207