The STTH1R02ZF is an ultrafast recovery rectifier used for energy recovery in switched mode power supplies, switching mode base drive and transistor circuits. Packaged in SOD123Flat, this device is intended for use in low voltage, high frequency inverters, free-wheeling and polarity protection.
The compromise between forward voltage drop and recovery time offers optimized performances.
- Very low conduction losses
- High surge capability
- Negligible switching losses
- Low forward and reverse recovery times
- High junction temperature
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
- Surface mount miniature packages
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.