The STTH310-Y, which is using ST’s new 1000 V planar technology, is especially suited for switching mode base drive and transistor circuits.
The device is also intended for use as a free wheeling diode in power supplies and other power switching applications in automotive functions.
- Very low conduction losses
- Negligible switching losses
- Low forward and reverse recovery times
- High junction temperature
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.