This device is part of ST's second generation of 600 V tandem diodes. It has ultralow switching-losses with a minimized QRR that makes it perfect for use in circuits working in hard-switching mode. In particular the VF / QRR trade-off positions this device between standard ultrafast diodes and silicon-carbide Schottky rectifiers in terms of price/performance ratio.
The device offers a new positioning giving more flexibility to power-circuit designers looking for good performance while still respecting cost constraints.
Featuring ST's Turbo 2 600 V technology, the device is particularly suited as a boost diode in continuous conduction mode power factor correction circuits.
- High voltage rectifier
- Tandem diodes in series
- Very low switching losses
- Insulated device with internal ceramic
- Equal thermal conditions for both 300 V diodes
- Static and dynamic equilibrium of internal diodes are warranted by design
- Insulated package:
- Insulated voltage: 2500 VRMS sine
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。