DRACONAV is able to detect GNSS signal #spoofing and #jamming attempts, GNSS interference, is protected against cyber-attack and delivers authenticated information to the application. When an inconsistency or anomaly is detected, the application is warned and the module enters into dead reckoning navigation providing an estimate of the true position. Besides, it provides ciphered or digitally signed information ensuring authenticity and integrity of the delivered information.
The DRACONAV module integrates in a single casing a multi-constellation GNSS chipset (TESEO III from STMicroelectronics, supporting (#GNSS, #Galileo, #GPS, #GLONASS, #QZSS, #BeiDou, #SBAS), a secure MCU (ST33 from STMicroelectronics) and several motion sensors. It offers a set of interfaces such as CAN bus to take advantages of external information depending on application contexts.
Security features include:
- GNSS #spoofing detection and mitigation
- GNSS #jamming/interference detection and mitigation
- GNSS anti-replay protection
- Level of Confidence indicator (PVT)
- Firmware and hardware integrity control
- Secure memory for sensitive data
- Secure firmware upgrade and module configuration
- Secure NMEA stream data (digitally signed)
- Fully compliant with Smart DT ISO7816-4 protocol