Energy Management Function Packs provide reference examples to final application developers to enhance their design with:
- Efficient power supply and lighting solutions
- Algorithms optimized for battery-operated devices
- Solutions for renewable energies
- Wireless charging technologies
- Energy metering solutions
Application examples and companion smartphone/tablet apps ensure monitored data can be easily accessed and exported to smartphones, tablets, and the cloud.
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.