When used in conjunction with Koala® EVM, the Koala® Connect modules provides a stable environment to ease the integration of wireless technology into a project. Each module features a single onboard processor to drive the user application in addition to multiple wireless protocols.
Flexibility of wireless technology choice is provided with Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-Fi Direct and IEE802.11 a/b/g/n standards supported.
The Koala EVM and wireless module family will help shorten development time, reduce development costs, and open the door to new possibilities for wireless device features.
- Koala® Connect Module
- KM-153102 (20 x 34mm Wi-Fi+BT/BLE)
- Koala® Carrier Joeyduino
- Sensor Module
- KM-990501 Sensor Board (21 x 30mm 9D sensor and haptic driver)
Koala® Connect Features:
- Use directly with final design or prototype with the Clarinox carrier board.
- On-board Wi-Fi+Bluetooth antenna with UFL connector for optional SMA antenna to extend wireless range
Koala® Carrier Joeyduino Features:
- H/W interface for Koala® EVM Blue and Sensor Board
- 128MB Flash memory
- Temperature sensor
- 3.3V-5V external power supply
- Micro USB connection
- Test points for JTAG, UART, USB, SPI signals
Sensor Module Features:
- Easy to interface Clarinox sensor module
- Pin compatible with Koala Connect wireless modules
- Flexible Haptic Driver for ERM and LRA
- Inertial module with 3D accelerometer, Gyroscope and Magnetometer
- Proximity Capacitive Touch Sensor Controller
- Low voltage I2C to Parallel Port Expander
- 6-pin JTAG programming interface
- Battery charging capability
- Sensor Module for Koala EVM
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Consumer Electronics
- Home Appliances
- Industrial and Home Automation
- Medical, healthcare and wellness