LoRa-E5 Development Kit consists of a LoRa-E5 Dev Board, an antenna, a USB type C cable, and a 2*AA 3V Battery Holder. LoRa-E5 Dev Board embedded with LoRa-E5 STM32WLE5JC Module that supports LoRaWAN protocol on global frequency band. It is user-friendly since it leads out full GPIOs of LoRa-E5 supporting various data protocols and interfaces including RS-485, Grove, male/female headers, etc. It would be a perfect choice for fast testing and rapid prototyping of your LoRa IoT projects.
1. Ultra-low power consumption and high performance
2. Easy testing and rapid prototyping
3. Full GPIOs led out to rich interfaces, including RS-485, Grove, and etc.
4. Global LoRaWAN® and LoRa frequency plan supported
5. Long-distance transmission range to 10km (ideal value in open area)