The P-NUCLEO-53L1A1 is a complete evaluation kit allowing anyone to learn, evaluate, and develop their application using the VL53L1X ToF, long-distance ranging sensor technology.
The VL53L1X is the latest product based on ST’s patented FlightSenseTM technology. This is a ground-breaking technology allowing absolute long-distance distance to be measured independently of target reflectance. Instead of estimating the distance by measuring the amount of light reflected back from an object (which is significantly influenced by color and surface), the VL53L1X precisely measures the time the light takes to travel to the nearest object and reflect back to the sensor (Time-of-Flight).
The STM32 nucleo board, NUCLEO-F401RE, provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new ideas and build prototypes with any STM32 microcontroller, choosing from the various combinations of performance, power consumption, and features.
- VL53L1X Time-of-Flight (ToF), long-distance ranging sensor expansion board (X-NUCLEO-53L1A1)
- STM32F401RE nucleo board
- Two VL53L1X breakout boards
- 0.25, 0.5 and 1 mm height spacers to simulate air gaps
- Two different cover windows
- Equipped with an Arduino UNO R3 connector
- RoHS compliant
- The two VL53L1X breakout boards can be connected onto the X-NUCLEO-53L1A1 expansion board to integrate the VL53L1X into the customer’s application
- Full system SW is supplied, including code examples and graphical user interface. All this can be downloaded from the folder “TOOLS AND SOFTWARE, section Ecosystem” on www.st.com/VL53L1X
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Board production status||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||EAR99||NEC||Stock available||CHINA||56.0 / 1|