The P-NUCLEO-IOM01M1 is an STM32 Nucleo pack composed of the STEVAL-IOM001V1 and the NUCLEO-F446RE board. The STEVAL-IOM001V1 is a single IO-Link master PHY layer (L6360) while the NUCLEO- F446RE runs an IO-Link stack rev 1.1 (developed by and property of TEConcept GmbH, license limited to 10k minutes, renewable without additional costs).
The STM32 Nucleo pack provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the evaluation of IO-Link applications, L6360 communication features and robustness, together with the STM32F446RET6 computation performance. The pack, hosting up to four STEVAL-IOM001V1 to build a quad port IO-Link master, can access the IO-Link physical layer and communicate with IO-Link Devices.
You can evaluate the tool via the dedicated GUI (IO-Link Control Tool©, propriety of TEConcept GmbH) or use it as an IO-Link master bridge accessible from the dedicated SPI interface: source code of demo project (Low-Level IO-Link Master Access, developed by TEConcept GmbH) is available for free.
- IO-Link master PHY based on L6360
- Interrupt diagnostics pin
- I²C and UART interface
- SPI (slave) interface
- 65 mA selectable (3.3 or 5.0 V) linear regulator
- CQ (push-pull) and L+ (high side) switches
- IQ additional IEC61131-2 type 1 digital input
- L+ and CQ overload and overheating protections with non-dissipative cut-off function
- QFN-26L (3.5x5x1 mm) package
- Operating voltage range from 18 to 32.5 V
- Additional high side switch for L+ heavy loads (IPS161H)
- LEDs for status and diagnostics
- Ground and VCC wire break protections
- EMC compliance with IEC61000-4-2, IEC61000-4-3, IEC61000-4-5
- Equipped with ST morpho connectors
- CE certified
- RoHS and China RoHS compliant
- STM32F446RET6 32-bit Micro-controller based on ARM®Cortex®-M4 core (180 MHz max.) with 512-Kbyte Flash memory and 128 (+4) Kbyte RAM
- Two types of extension resources: Arduino™ UNO Revision 3 connectivity and ST morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os
- Mbed-enabled (http://mbed.org)
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector: selection-mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1
- Two push-buttons: USER and RESET
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.