The X-CUBE-53L1A2 software package is an expansion of the STM32Cube, to go with the X-NUCLEO-53L1A2 expansion board for STM32 Nucleo.
The source code of this package is based on the STM32Cube and is aligned with its “multi platform” file and directory structure to ease portability and code sharing across different STM32 microcontroller families.
The VL53L1 is a state-of-the-art, ToF (Time-of-Flight), laser-ranging, miniature sensor enhancing STMicroelectronics’ FlightSense product family. Housed in a miniature and reflowable package, it integrates a SPAD (single photon avalanche diode) array, physical infrared filters, and optics to achieve the best ranging performance in various ambient lighting conditions, with a wide range of cover windows.
With patented algorithms and ingenious module construction, the VL53L1 is also able to detect different objects within the FoV (field of view) with depth understanding at 60 Hz.
- Driver layer (VL53L1 application programming interface) for complete management of the VL53L1 ranging sensor integrated in the X-NUCLEO-53L1A2
- Easy portability across different microcontroller families, on the strength of STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Example code for getting started with a simple ranging measurement
- Data logging capabilities through serial communication over a USB
|产品型号||Software Version||Marketing Status||供应商||下载|
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.