The X-NUCLEO-CCA02M2 expansion board has been designed around MP34DT06J digital MEMS microphone.
It is compatible with the ST morpho connector layout and with digital microphone coupon boards such as STEVAL-MIC001V1, STEVAL-MIC002V1 and STEVAL-MIC003V1.
The X-NUCLEO-CCA02M2 embeds two MP34DT06J microphones and allows synchronized acquisition and streaming of up to 4 microphones through I²S, SPI, DFSDM or SAI peripherals.
It represents a quick and easy solution for the development of microphone-based applications as well as a starting point for audio algorithm implementation.
- 2 on-board MP34DT06J digital MEMS microphones
- 6 slots to plug in digital microphone coupon boards such as STEVAL-MIC001V1, STEVAL-MIC002V1 and STEVAL-MIC003V1
- Synchronized acquisition and streaming of up to 4 microphones
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and audio capture plus USB streaming sample application compatible with STM32Cube
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with ST morpho connector (upwards and downwards)
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector (upwards) to allow multiple boards
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.