The X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 is a Bluetooth Low Energy evaluation board based on the SPBTLE-RF BlueNRG-MS RF module to allow expansion of the STM32 Nucleo boards. The SPBTLE-RF module is FCC (FCC ID: S9NSPBTLERF) and IC certified (IC: 8976C-SPBTLERF).
The X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 is compatible with the ST Morpho and Arduino UNO R3 connector layout (the user can mount the ST Morpho connectors, if required). The X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 interfaces with the STM32 microcontroller via the SPI pin, and the user can change the default SPI clock, the SPI chip select and SPI IRQ by changing one resistor on the evaluation board.
- STM32 expansion board based on the SPBTLE-RF module for STM32 Nucleo
- X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 contains FCC and IC certified module SPBTLE-RF (FCC ID: S9NSPBTLERF and IC: 8976C-SPBTLERF)
- Bluetooth Low Energy FCC and IC certified module based on Bluetooth® SMART 4.1 network processor BlueNRG-MS
- Integrated Balun (BALF-NRG-01D3)
- Chip antenna
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Scalable solution, capable of cascading multiple boards for larger systems
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and example for BlueNRG-MS, compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- RoHS compliant
Learn how to use the X-CUBE-BLE1 expansion software package for STM32Cube. Discover the steps required to generate a BLE sample application with STM32CubeMX using a NUCLEO-F401RE, a X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 and the STBLESensor app for Android and iOS.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Board production status||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1||没有经销商，请联系我们的销售办事处||立即购买||SPBTLE-RF; BlueNRG-MS; BALF-NRG-01D3||
|ST||5A992C||5A002A2||Temporary out of stock||ITALY||10.5 / 1|